The Products are sold by NVSMART Technologies Co., Ltd. referred to in these Terms as "NVSMART", "us","we" or "our" or the like.
The purchaser of a Product pursuant to these terms is referred to in these Terms as "you" or "your" or the like.
Limited Warranty Notice (English)
NVSMART products' quality and sustainability are paramount to us. The same goes for the safety and wellbeing of our customers.
If a product is found to be defective by NVSMART, in its sole description, our only responsibility will be to replace the defective product.
NVSMART will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and NVSMART specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages.
What is covered by this limited Warranty
1. We warrant all Products sold by us are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
2. This limited Warranty is provided for a period of: tweleve (12) months in respect of the device, from the date of the original retail purchase of the Product (“Warranty Period”).
3. Your law in some countries does not permit limitations on the warranty period or on the type of components covered by a warranty, and therefore, the limitations described at point 2 above, for the limitations not in accordance with such laws, may not apply to you.
4. This limited warranty only applies to products purchased directly from us.
5. This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a product and it cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
What is not covered by the Warranty
This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
1. Normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal aging of the equipment.
2. The Product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
3. Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than NVSMART.
4. Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
5. Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
6. Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use.
7. Use outside of use permitted under the Product’s user manual.
This Warranty will not be available:
a) If the serial number or warranty seal on the Product is illegible, has been defaced or removed; or
b) Without any proof of purchase.
If, upon its inspection, We discover that you have modified, changed the product in any way, this limited warranty is waived.
We offer no warranty regarding the life of the batteries used in its products. Actual battery life may vary depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, the configuration and usage of a product. We does not guarantee or promise any specific level of performance or battery life associated with the use of its products or their features.
Before requesting a replacement, you may read through our support materials and FAQs.
In case your product is defective and you choose to utilize your warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of purchase will be required in order to make use of your product warranty.
Limitation of NVSMART liability
1. Except for the express warranties set forth above, NVSMART grants no other warranties, express or implied by statute or otherwise, regarding the Product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations under a Product warranty and therefore certain limitations set out in this warranty document may not apply to you.
2. As a consumer your use of the devices shall be non-commercial. NVSMART shall therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings contracts or time arising out of your use of or inability to use the device.
3. Your use of our products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for (and NVSMART disclaims) any and all loss, liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of, or damages to all other property.
4. In any event, NVSMART liability under this limited warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the consumer for the Product or the current replacement value, whichever is greater.
5. This Warranty shall be updated by NVSMART from time to time. Please refer to our website to obtain the latest version of the Warranty for the Product.